Monday, May 21, 2012

Briscoe the Bullmastiff


There's a new addition at Happy Healthy Pup! Most of you know that I have had Neos for about 14yrs now, I LOVE Neos...but I was open to whatever the universe brought me this time around. And, it so happens that he came in the form of a teeny-tiny Bullmastiff. 

Briscoe the Bullmastiff is 15mos old, pretty under-socialized and all around an anxious kinda guy. He's going to be making the transition to Happy, Healthy, Holistic Pup & if you'd like to follow his progress be sure to follow his blog, or join him on Facebook

Here's to your own Happy Healthy Pup! 

Anna Bettina

2 comments:

  1. So clearly we have different definitions of small. How small is small? How much does he weigh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes...this is my smallest dog yet. Briscoe is 90lbs, and is most likely done growing. All my Neos have been between 150-200lbs, so 90lb dog poops seem tiny! And, he seems like a 'puppy-size' to me! ;)

      Delete